Cleaning Tips & Advice
We care about the longevity of your floor, as well as the products that keep them so spotless! We have put together an amazing cleaning tips and advice page just for you.
- Preferably use bags in your vacuum cleaners. This will prolong the life of your filter and motor.
- Before using electrical equipment, check the condition of the cable.
- Clean and store equipment after use in a dry environment.
- If ever unsure of the use or application of one of our products, please contact us and a field expert will come out and assist.
- Always use reputable suppliers.
- Use the correct equipment for an application.
- We are here to assist so please do not hesitate to contact us or one of our distributors.
- Equipment must be clean before use in order to achieve optimum standard of cleaning.
- Our equipment is best used with numatic accessories and spares. This assists in any warranty claim you may have on numatic equipment.
- When investigating cleaning equipement or cleaning methods for your business always ask alot of questions to ensure you receive the correct information for your business. If a demonstration is required in order to secure a decision please ask for one.
TIPS ON HOW TO CLEAN:
- In order to prolong the life of your carpets ensure that you have a daily vacuuming schedule and dirt trap mat at all entrances.
- Hard floor surfaces will keep their original condition if you vacuum to clear all surface dust and particles and implement the correct floor care procedures (our floor care specialists will advise on your unique requirement).
Contact us now for further assistance.