- How do I find my closest distributor?
Contact our office with your enquiry and we will advise the nearest distributor to contact you.
- If I buy from a distributor what happens to after sales service e.g. repairs?
Several of our distributors have their own workshop with numatic -trained technicians but alternatively our head office in Midrand has a fully equipped workshop available for back-up service.
- Are your spares readily available and for how long after initial purchase?
We guarantee the availability of spares for ten years.
- Do you carry stock holding of all your products?
numatic Head Office has a 6000 meter squared warehouse facility in Midrand and 2 warehouse facilities in Durban and Cape Town.
- Do your products come in different colors and are they HACCP compliant?
Yes, our products are available in our standard 4 numatic colours and if a different colour is required there is a minimum stock order quantity and a waiting period for delivery. Certain products HACCP compliant.
- Can your trolleys be modified to different specifications?
Yes, our trolleys are manufactured with flexibility and can be modified to various requirements.
- Can I get my own company branding on your products?
Yes, you can. There is a requirement of minimum quantities and a lead time applicable.
- Where are your products manufactured?
Our manufacturing plant is in the United Kingdom.
- Are your products SABS approved?
Yes they are.
- What is your BBBEE rating?
Current Level 2 with Emex audit.
Contact us now for further assistance.